Code of PracticeFor Junior Members
Tewkesbury Tigers is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with the Safeguarding Officers.
As a member of Tewkesbury Tigers, you are expected to abide by the following junior code of practice:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background or religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit –Rugby/Football Boots or trainers and a tracksuit , for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must pay any fees for training at the start of the season and match fee on match days (home/away) or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
- All members must have completed a membership and RFU Registration Form before they are allowed to participate in training sessions.