Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
As members of Tewkesbury Rugby Club there is a duty on us all to obey our Rules and Constitution and this Code of Conduct.
- Pay membership and match fees promptly
- Be courteous and patient to staff and respect club officials
- Help keep the club clean and tidy and obey no smoking rules
- To remember that your children are your responsibility, and you must ensure they behave appropriately. Please be aware that any damage caused by your children will be your responsibility to rectify
- If you bring your dog into the club they must be kept on a lead and off the seating. It is your duty to clean up any mess made by your dog
- No rugby or muddy boots to be work in the club house
- To be mindful of our neighbours and keep a noise to a minimum when leaving the clubhouse
- To wear “No 1s” on match days when instructed
- Always act responsibly when wearing club insignia as you are representing TRFC
- Be respectful to other club members and visitors to the club
- To respect the referee – we will not tolerate abuse of the any of the match officials
- Obey licensing laws and show I.D or membership card when requested
- To ensure all visitors are signed in
- To report any problems to club officials
- Members are reminded that their guests are also subject to the TRFC code of conduct and are their behaviour is reflective of the club as a whole.
Tewkesbury Rugby Club is committed to everyone having the right to enjoy their sport in an environment free from threat of intimidation, harassment, and abuse.